What's new

Tech Sweep after hit ex forceball

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
dude, i've been using this ever since you bought it to light and i love it so much lol. i guess people arent aware that johnny's sweep is positive on block, because i've gotten f33 nutpunch every time after a blocked sweep lol. good shit man
Yeah I know its awesome. Its one me many a match where I needed a comeback.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Idk this might be real hard know that you can only dash for 2 frames then have to get out the sweep AND make sure it actually reaches you opponennt. I would just go for 11f1 because most people are kinda in a shocked position when they get hit by the ex forceballs so usually it works. You can do many many mixups. You can go for charged b2 cancel into f33nutpunch or f3 pressure. Whiff an attack and then come in with f3, ALOT and im telling you ALOT of people fall for that. People see you whiff a move and they try to poke back or jump out. Or just start normal pressure. I usually dash in with f33b3 just to get the guaranteed chip damage. If you wanna risk with the mixup or sweep then go for it but rather be safe than sorry.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Idk this might be real hard know that you can only dash for 2 frames then have to get out the sweep AND make sure it actually reaches you opponennt. I would just go for 11f1 because most people are kinda in a shocked position when they get hit by the ex forceballs so usually it works. You can do many many mixups. You can go for charged b2 cancel into f33nutpunch or f3 pressure. Whiff an attack and then come in with f3, ALOT and im telling you ALOT of people fall for that. People see you whiff a move and they try to poke back or jump out. Or just start normal pressure. I usually dash in with f33b3 just to get the guaranteed chip damage. If you wanna risk with the mixup or sweep then go for it but rather be safe than sorry.
It takes some practice but it really isnt that tough. Especially since you probably do not have to be perfect since your opponent is going to be blocking anyway. But like you said you have tons and tons of options.