What's new

Tech Swagger Flash (Taunts)

While all you Flash guys try to discover some tech, take a break every once in a while and find some taunts akin to this. It'll be amusing!

Post all your taunt combos in this thread.

I may take you up guys up no that. Demoralizing combos would be pretty hype if you did a trait juggle and fit in some stance swaps knowing you were going to kill witha 30% combo instead of a 60% lol.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i have one in trait with 4 bars that looks bad ass, it does 39% though lol so i wouldn't do it unless they have under 30% remaining and no clash. i'll post it tomorrow since am going to leave in like 5 minutes out for ma birthday!!!

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I like this idea :) Gotta search for a Shazam taunt, although he's already the swaggest in the game.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
i have one in trait with 4 bars that looks bad ass, it does 39% though lol so i wouldn't do it unless they have under 30% remaining and no clash. i'll post it tomorrow since am going to leave in like 5 minutes out for ma birthday!!!
Happy birthday then!

Moiravus

Noob
If you use an interactable that you know will end the game, missiles on ferris aircraft or something, then trait, the entire post match animation and screen is in slow motion and with yellow background. Pretty funny.