What's new

Surrendering the title of Zoning Master in Injustice: GAU

Who is the Zoning Master in Injustice: GAU?

• Blind_Man (Raven)

Votes: 28 19.2%
  • FOREVER KING (Batman)

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • KDZ (Superman)

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Wound Cowboy (SInestro)

Votes: 89 61.0%
  • Other

Votes: 14 9.6%

• Total voters

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Since Injustice has limited to no zoning (and will even have less in the coming patch on the first of October), I have decided to surrender the title of Zoning Master to the players listed in the poll below. The title holds no value and prestige as it once did in Mortal Kombat 9 because Injustice: GAU revolves around rush down and 50/50 mix ups, mistakenly referred to as "vortex" by the uneducated masses of this community.

However, I shall now be known as the Interactables Master, so please refer to me as such in the future for as long as I play Injustice.

Thank you, and vote below for the new (and irrelevant) Zoning Master of Injustice.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
When were you ever the zoning master? I think you lost that title when players like Slips and Wound Cowboy zoned there way into the UFGT top 8 while you were getting bodied in pools.
I do not care about being the Zoning Master with mid tier characters.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I do not care about being the Zoning Master with mid tier characters.

A good zoner could use their tools to place top 8 regardless. That's what zoners like Wound are doing. In fact Wound has placed better than you did at your prime in MK. Looks like it was just Freddy carrying you and you were never all that great at zoning.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
A good zoner could use their tools to place top 8 regardless. That's what zoners like Wound are doing. In fact Wound has placed better than you did at your prime in MK. Looks like it was just Freddy carrying you and you were never all that great at zoning.
At least I placed top 8 at Evolution 2012.

You never managed to place anywhere with a broken ass beta character.

Follow your shame!

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
At least I placed top 8 at Evolution 2012.

You never managed to place anywhere with a broken ass beta character.

Follow your shame!

I placed top 8 at Evolution 2011 and 2013 and all 3 MLGs I went to. Sorry I missed one of 3 EVOs. That's MK though. We're talking about IGAU. I agree my KF didn't deliver. However unlike you I accept I just suck.