What's new

Tech Superman Reset: Low/Overhead and Crossup/Non Crossup Mixup

None of these can be avoided by jumping or dashing, they must be blocked the right way. The last two combos show the ambiguous cross up

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
Not exactly a fuzzy guard situation, but rather this can be reacted to. Superman doesn't have a terribly fast F3 and if you know to look for it you can block it, since you're only waiting to see if he starts winding up rather than going for low laser.

That said, this is actually pretty much a true 50/50 online, because lag will dramatically reduce your effective ability to react. I've had people do it to me online before and just... ugh.

If you do an instant dive punch its harder to react to, the real 50/50 comes from the cross up/ non crossup jump 3, I feel like people aren't watching that part

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
If you do an instant dive punch its harder to react to, the real 50/50 comes from the cross up/ non crossup jump 3, I feel like people aren't watching that part
You're delaying the timing of the f2 to set the distance right? Yeah If done right it's pretty ambiguous. I can't set it up without making the cross up distance obvious though. (I don't play supes)

it has nothing to do with the distance, it depends on when you press 3, the spacing is so the b1 MB breath lands
Ohh don't be dense. Like I'm not going to just hold down and wait for that 30 frame overhead.
then you get hit by instant dive punch or jump 3