What's new

Superman Family June 2013 comics solicitations

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=44177
I must say that I have been greatly enjoying the Superman line in recent months and is seems to get better from here.
Very excited for Pak's Batman/Superman!He is one of my favorite writers so I look forward to his stuff although if this is Supes and Bats first meeting doesnt that contradict JL #1?
Action comics I'll take anything over that craptastic stunt that has been Morrison's run.Diggle is meh but I'm in it for Daniel's art.
Lobdell's Superman continues to deliver in the sense that he doesnt hold back Kal's power level.He had him being able to bench press the weight of Earth for multiple days and go from Pluto to Earth in seconds.Thats overpowered awesomeness.
And of course Superman Unchained is gonna be the s**t!Snyder may not be the best writer ever but I am a HUGE Jim Lee fan and sometimes art>writing.
With the movie coming out it's the best time to be a Superman fan!
If anybody wants me to post the other solicitations then tell me.:cool:

Reedoms

Noob
DC confirmed today that Diggle is out.
How many authors must leave DC before someone starts to change the editorial policy?
I heard that they just had him start later. I think Morrison is doing one more issue instead of leaving at 18.

edit:
Welp, looks like I was wrong. Diggle walked off for "professional" reasons (probably to much shit to write since he's got a few books at IDW as well) and now Tony Daniel is doing the rest of the arc. Prepare for the worst with that.