What's new

Tech Superman Corner Interactable Combos and Resets

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
We can bash people with other things than trees! I went through every stage to see where this is possible and have collected the following data:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Notes:

-Wayne Manor car does not have the same properties of Metropolis car. It completely whiffs.
-Oil tanker spray and HOTEL sign in Gotham Alley can be avoided with a wake up.
-Hall of Justice Statue does not reach
-Themyscira cannon sometimes gives standing reset

Let me know if I missed anything else and enjoy yourself.
@trustinme

Last edited:

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Nope it's pretty dumb.

Maybe if DMS ever watched WNF he would know that freeze > j3 > 3 xx interactable obviously works on a bunch of corner interactables and that superman players have known about it forever.

This stuff is literally like month 2 tech.
At least he's actually trying to find new tech and help other players. Be condescending elsewhere.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
At least he's actually trying to find new tech and help other players. Be condescending elsewhere.
I'm putting it out there for new players or people interested in learning Superman. Obviously, day 1 mains are going to know this, but some people don't have the common sense we do. Just let the cancer die alone.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Good stuff @Emperor DMS. Enjoy the tech. Although i'm still upset you don't add to the Shazam tech. :p. Just kidding hehe. @EGP Wonder_Chef Don't know if you are trolling dude. If you are please stop. No reason to do it really. Also its cool if you found more tech then DMS. Congrats to that but don't go around slandering people for showing something whether or not it is new or old. Also i have seen some of your tech and no offense some of it is not really that viable. It's cool i will give you that but doing it is not worth is most of the time.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Good stuff @Emperor DMS. Enjoy the tech. Although i'm still upset you don't add to the Shazam tech. :p. Just kidding hehe. @EGP Wonder_Chef Don't know if you are trolling dude. If you are please stop. No reason to do it really. Also its cool if you found more tech then DMS. Congrats to that but don't go around slandering people for showing something whether or not it is new or old. Also i have seen some of your tech and no offense some of it is not really that viable. It's cool i will give you that but doing it is not worth is most of the time.
I bet you've only seen my swag stuff for fun with Shazam (which I do have a lot of) and not any of my real stuff. Even with Shazam I made optimized BnBs and tons of real match interactable setups. Haven't you seen my 100% damage 1 reset corner combo on Themy or my 70%ish interactable combos off of the freeze pipe on Arkham?

Espio

Kokomo
Okay guys, that's enough with the snipes.

Thread is not the place for it. Just throwing that out there as a warning.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I bet you've only seen my swag stuff for fun with Shazam (which I do have a lot of) and not any of my real stuff. Even with Shazam I made optimized BnBs and tons of real match interactable setups. Haven't you seen my 100% damage 1 reset corner combo on Themy or my 70%ish interactable combos off of the freeze pipe on Arkham?
I have to see those. Although i have seen the Freeze Pipe thing on Arkham. I use the big damage on that stage whenever i can. Just hard sometimes when people know about it and get rid of the freeze. Guessing the 100% uses the tree?

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I have to see those. Although i have seen the Freeze Pipe thing on Arkham. I use the big damage on that stage whenever i can. Just hard sometimes when people know about it and get rid of the freeze. Guessing the 100% uses the tree?
Yeah only because the tree gives a perfect timing so that if you do Tree > Trait > Jump Forward > HM it hits meaty. You can do it with any interactable if you know how to get the meaty HM off of it, but tree is definitely easiest.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Thread updated! It seems that the cannon gives a standing reset based on what combo you do and your opponent's hitbox. Joker stood up after certain resets, but Doomsday always stayed grounded. If anyone has anymore information on this, feel free to share.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
I'm putting it out there for new players or people interested in learning Superman. Obviously, day 1 mains are going to know this, but some people don't have the common sense we do. Just let the cancer die alone.
Some cancers require more aggressive treatment regiments to prevent metastasis. The prognosis is beginning to warrant such action...
Anyways, did those Joker Interactable videos inspire you? :p
Always good to see people sharing tech rather than hiding it for a slight tournament advantage, regardless of whether it's known; that some typical west coa.... eh, you know. :rolleyes:

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Some cancers require more aggressive treatment regiments to prevent metastasis. The prognosis is beginning to warrant such action...
Anyways, did those Joker Interactable videos inspire you? :p
Always good to see people sharing tech rather than hiding it for a slight tournament advantage, regardless of whether it's known; that some typical west coa.... eh, you know. :rolleyes:
Honestly, I've been planning to do this for awhile (as you can see by dates :p) but I never got around to it. The Joker thread just put a foot in my ass.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Honestly, I've been planning to do this for awhile (as you can see by dates :p) but I never got around to it. The Joker thread just put a foot in my ass.
Yeah, I've been working on a huge Joker guide for a while now. Finally got everything recorded, but I have a huge amount of editing still to do. I think I saw you say you were interested in learning him, so keep an eye out for it!
Good job with this stuff man. See you on the streams :cool:

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Yeah, I've been working on a huge Joker guide for a while now. Finally got everything recorded, but I have a huge amount of editing still to do. I think I saw you say you were interested in learning him, so keep an eye out for it!
Good job with this stuff man. See you on the streams :cool:
Yes, Dark gave me a crowbar enema and got me interested in learning Joker.