What's new

Superman: 1 bar 100%!

Nice use of the interactable. Does that one really let you grab it from the left side or is Supes combos pushing his hitbox in enough to grab it?

Edit: Oh, never mind. I see the R1 UI up there indicating you can indeed grab it from the left. Dirty!

Element_

The First Element
You should name this the "Rage Quit Combo" lol , I just wonder how many random kids would be butt hurt from this.

Raynex

Intelligence + Speed + Power
You're the best damage miner man, seriously. I'm been inspired and I'm going to post a video I recorded on my phone earlier today. I optimized Superman's meterless corner damage. 46% no trait no meter from F23. Also a 75% from his F3 without using interactables; only 1 meter + trait.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
You're the best damage miner man, seriously. I'm been inspired and I'm going to post a video I recorded on my phone earlier today. I optimized Superman's meterless corner damage. 46% no trait no meter from F23. Also a 75% from his F3 without using interactables; only 1 meter + trait.

I have the same with a f3. But the meterless i have up to 50% no trait and 59% with trait!

Ill post up my findings in a few hours :)

Raynex

Intelligence + Speed + Power
I have this strange feeling one of the things we figured out is exactly the same. This gonna be goooood