What's new

Super Power Beatdown: Scorpion vs The White Ranger

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
@Impractical Joker

Lol! Yes it is for real. Click on the "Episodes" link to see some of the other Episodes, and you'll get an idea for what we can expect for this next battle.

Thor vs Superman was pretty epic. I also liked all the Batman battles, and of course their latest one, Predator vs Wolverine.

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
was tommy more powerful as the white ranger or the green ranger? and was the dragon-zord only available when he was green? i forgot

Onilordasmodeus

was tommy more powerful as the white ranger or the green ranger? and was the dragon-zord only available when he was green? i forgot
At trip down memory lane...lol!

1. The Dragon Zord was only the Green Ranger.
  2. Green was supposedly more powerful but the energy that fueled it was also extremely unstable, therefore the White Ranger was the "more powerful" Ranger of the 2 (iirc).

At trip down memory lane...lol!

1. The Dragon Zord was only the Green Ranger.
  2. Green was supposedly more powerful but the energy that fueled it was also extremely unstable, therefore the White Ranger was the "more powerful" Ranger of the 2 (iirc).
White ranger got a god damn giant white eagle in the later episodes. He clearly wins because 'murica

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2

Onilordasmodeus

@OutlawNightmare I was thinking the same thing...until I thought about Scorpion teleporting into the cockpit and fighting him inside of a Zord.

Also, what if Scorpion takes the WR to the Netherrealm? At that point, the deal would be done, and Tommy would drowned in a pool of lava IMO.

Tony at Home

Warrior
White Ranger wins....

I mean, what can Scorpion possibly do against the awesome might of Power Rangers' gymnastics???

They do tumbles, flips, and cartwheels...CARTWHEELS.

White Ranger 8-2 over Scorpion.

ELC

Scrublord McGee
Does tommy have tigerzord available in this situation. If yes tommy destroys him.
This: Scorpion wins hands down in hand-to-hand combat. The only way Tommy would even be able to compete would be if he decided to use one of his Zords (either Tiger or Eagle), which, unfortunately, is such a huge advantage that it reverses the matchup.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I already know how this fight will go:

White Ranger and Scorpion will go at it for a while, each getting good shots in on the other.

Eventually, Quan Chi will grow irritated while watching from the Moon and will throw his Amulet down to Earth. This will result in Scorpion growing about several hundred feet tall, transforming him into Super Scorpion.

And then White Ranger will whip out White Tiger Zord and then proceed to blow Super Scorpion's back out.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
bitch plz, Tommy need 99999999999 minutes to summon his zord, just like Goku and his Spirit Bomb, Scorpion will kick his ass.

ruff321

Kombatant
You do know that time freezes when a power ranger calls their zord right? How do you think they get away with assembling their zords without taking any hits from the enemy.