What's new

'Sup, TYM?

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Been browsin' for a while, just finally joined. Lifelong fan of MK and fighting games here, although I didn't start to seriously play the genre until fairly recently. After watching tournaments for a few months I figured I'd come here to really get into UMK3.....and in preparation for MK9, of course! I'm not really a competitive player or anything (although I'd love to go to a few tournaments in the future if the chance presents itself), but I figure there's no better way to learn the game than from the people who are.

And, well, this seems to be pretty much the best MK site on the web anyways!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Welcome to TYM Tetris, I take it you're also a Tetris fan? With a name like that ;)

Long live MK, it looks like it'll be a lot of fun!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Awesome name. Thanks for joining up, and if i may say so myself, you are very correct.

Welcome to TYM. :coffee:

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Welcome to TYM Tetris, I take it you're also a Tetris fan? With a name like that ;)

Long live MK, it looks like it'll be a lot of fun!
I do play Tetris on occasion, but I'm pretty much godawful at it. The name's actually a reference to a song.

And thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Sadly, nope, no PS+ for me, been glued to the streams all night though. It's a good thing there's gonna be PAX updates all weekend, the wait to play it myself would absolutely kill me otherwise.