What's new

Sup Peeps?

I'm new.... I'm 24 years old and I live in New York State not NYC (I'm about 1 hour and 30 minutes away from NYC). I'm what you call a casual fighting game player. Growing up I never really had any friends that were really into fighting games.

They casually played with me but didn't actually spend the hard time in the lab to find those extra hidden layers for the high level players. I'd say the only fighting games that I really truely invested a lot of time in and tried to get really good at would be Mortal Kombat II, Virtua Fighter, Virtua Fighter 2 and Tekken 2.

I was a fan of MK, MKII and UMK3. I never got into the original MK3, MKT or the 3D games. To be honest I hated the 3D games. MK4 I rented one weekend when it first came out and that was probably the last time I really sat down and played an MK game for a few hours.

I have tried MKD, MKDA, MKA and MKvsDC. MKvsDC I actually enjoyed. It was actually in my opinion a really good game and had a decent fighting engine. MKvsDC was actually the first actual MK game I have owned in a long time since UMK3. I love the new MK. I haven't really spent much time in the lab. I have pretty much been doing the casual player thing which is unlocking everything, playing challenge tower, arcade mode and story mode etc.

With that all said I really want this game to do great and stay around for years to come untill Netherrealm decides to make the next one. I want it to continue to stay in tournaments and be played by high level players. So I do plan on hitting the lab soon and finally upgrading from a casual player to a tournament player.

I'm thinking about
using Noob as my main. I know most people are having a hard time with this character but I think he could be great if learned and used properly. I have Cyber Sub - Zero in mind also. Anyway I'm glad to be finally joining this community after knowing about it for years. What can I say it took a while but MK9 really makes me want to learn the deeper layers in this game and become a part of something that could become bigger then any other fighting game out there today I think anyway.

When PSN finally decides to come back on hit me up if you wanna play my PSN is: Avariceny