What's new

Sup Everybody!

Pho Cubic

Sérieusement Sabrewulf peut aller en enfer.
Let's see...where shall I start? The first fighting game I became relatively good at was Super Smash Bros Melee. I placed 7th at a pretty small local tournament about 4 years ago. I was really considering going pro until I was playing my friend and I threw him through (yes...you read that right) the Starfox Corneria stage as Roy. That (along with tremendous amounts of other BS) made me reconsider, and now I mainly just play the game to troll with chain grabbing and piss people off lol.

I've had mk9 since launch and started going on TYM shortly after, but never officially joined the community until today. I mainly play Sonya, Sektor (most experience), and Smoke (just picked up, but he kicks ass), but I have attempted to play all the following characters seriously in the past:

Mileena, Scorpion, Shang Tsung, Rain, Cyrax, Liu Kang, Jade

I would consider myself pretty good at MK9, but with all the professional talent on this site, feel free to refer to me as a noob lol. And lastly, if you're curious about my name and what it means, look up OwnagePranks on youtube and the fictional character buklau. Then you'd probably understand lol.

Glad to be part of the community!

That's a nice little story. I see you've been a lurker for a long while, longer than I have (at 9 months). You have been lurking for at least 16 months, right?

Welcome to this land of darkness, mysteriousness, knowledge, occasional drama, and friendliness, called TestYourMight.com!

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Sonya player? Awesome!! Welcome to the fray as you smashers are apt to say and stuff... You Smashers are apt to say stuff like that, right? No matter, hope you like it here, being all official and all.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
You've played Super Smash Bros., eh? I have to ask, what do you think of the beta for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale? Those two games get a lot of comparisons.

Oh, and welcome! :D