What's new

Combo Video - Summoner Summoner Interactible Combos with Video

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
I recently found out that Summoner can combo off pretty much all of the interactibles. I've not saw any posts about this yet so decided I'd share some of my findings. I've got a feeling some of these aren't completely optimal yet but if anyone finds any better combos Ive missed ill add them to the OP. I tried to miss out duplicate interactibles or others with similar properties, as the combos are pretty much the same. E.g the interactible to the left of Quan's Fortress and the left of the outdoor crappie stage with the Barakas in the background wouldn't both be included, as they basically do the same thing.

@legion666
@STB Shujinkydink
@Insuperable
@PND_Ketchup
@macro
@Quan Mains

I recently found out that Summoner can combo off pretty much all of the interactibles. I've not saw any posts about this yet so decided I'd share some of my findings. I've got a feeling some of these aren't completely optimal yet but if anyone finds any better combos Ive missed ill add them to the OP. I tried to miss out duplicate interactibles or others with similar properties, as the combos are pretty much the same. E.g the interactible to the left of Quan's Fortress and the left of the outdoor crappie stage with the Barakas in the background wouldn't both be included, as they basically do the same thing.

@legion666
@STB Shujinkydink
@Insuperable
@PND_Ketchup
@macro
@Quan Mains
Love it man! Especially the one of off the of the wall divekick!) will work on some! The most use I see for these is to combo of off armored EX interactables to compensate for Summoner's lack of armored combo starters)))

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Love it man! Especially the one of off the of the wall divekick!) will work on some! The most use I see for these is to combo of off armored EX interactables to compensate for Summoner's lack of armored combo starters)))
Exactly what I though, this could mean Quan actually has decent armor options, despite it being situational it's still very useful. If you don't want to spend that much meter you can shorten the combos but they still do around 30+% unbreakable anyway.

Exactly what I though, this could mean Quan actually has decent armor options, despite it being situational it's still very useful. If you don't want to spend that much meter you can shorten the combos but they still do around 30+% unbreakable anyway.
I will only be able to play some mkx on Friday, so I will be sure to mess with it to see if I can add something to your stuff)