What's new

Summer Jam 5 - Room & Ride Arrangements!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I'll be there Thursday night. Which...absolutely sucks because Friday had pretty blah times of arrival.

redeyes

Button Masher
Is anyone going to philly on friday? and wouldnt mind picking me up from New jersey? i would be able to throw you some gas money. PM me for more info :D

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
Ok so it looks like I will be going (still waiting to confirm for sure for sure, lol sry). I didnt know we can choose to chip in or not lol but Id def feel wrong if I didnt chip in at least 20$. What hotel are we staying at? Since the tourney starts Sat morning I would be coming in to Philly at 10 pm on Friday at 30th st station. So if I could get picked up then that would be much appreciated.

I checked this site http://www.necphilly.com/ and its really not very good. I plan on playing MK2011 and BlazBlue. It seems to imply BlazBlue is Sat only but says nothing about MK's start and end time. I can only assume its the same deal. It also wont le me pre reg for those tourneys. Just wanted to know if u guys had some extra info on these things.

Also just wanna make sure what hotel we would be staying at and its address and phone number.

If MK and BlazBlue are only Sat I mite try to leave for sat night or sometime sunday. I just pm'ed that guy Shady to get an update and see if he's coming too.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Ok so it looks like I will be going (still waiting to confirm for sure for sure, lol sry). I didnt know we can choose to chip in or not lol but Id def feel wrong if I didnt chip in at least 20$. What hotel are we staying at? Since the tourney starts Sat morning I would be coming in to Philly at 10 pm on Friday at 30th st station. So if I could get picked up then that would be much appreciated.

I checked this site http://www.necphilly.com/ and its really not very good. I plan on playing MK2011 and BlazBlue. It seems to imply BlazBlue is Sat only but says nothing about MK's start and end time. I can only assume its the same deal. It also wont le me pre reg for those tourneys. Just wanted to know if u guys had some extra info on these things.

Also just wanna make sure what hotel we would be staying at and its address and phone number.

If MK and BlazBlue are only Sat I mite try to leave for sat night or sometime sunday. I just pm'ed that guy Shady to get an update and see if he's coming too.
the tourney is in the hotel sheridan suites.. read the main summer jam thread for all the details.. ill pick you up from the bus station. but cant say that ill be able to drop you off at the bus station..

mk will have its own room we'll deal with the details on saturday morning.. those guys that run stuff in philly are great. phil, summoning, storms, rob shock etc.. so dont worry.. sending you a private pm with full details on stuff i feel you should know :)