What's new

Such a boring day (rant)...

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Aaaaahhhh... i feel like i will die of boredoom entirely today.

This is just wasted.

No new MKX content, no Injustice CEO videos to watch, no EVO, Darksouls was taken, no Ultra, no GF to look for, no comics to read, no contracts to fufil, not drawings to execute, no world Cup games to watch, no TYM post good enough to discuss...

Watching movies is probably the worst advice with lots of shitty movies lately, i even unfollowed tony jaa´s page because he is boring the fuck out of me lately with all those flying and fighting pics whenever he is, even on restaurants, damn, grow the fuck up.

WTF, i gotta do something to kill this boredoom, NRS is taking to long to release content, at least give us stage music.

I think i will go out on the real world for a change (not that there is anything really worth watching, but interacting should be good)

E

Eldriken

I'm wanting to know where the offstream matches that were recorded at CEO are at. Two or three of 'em are mine and I want people to see them.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
I feel the same way, I'm off from work and been looking for MKX but nothing new. I'm extremely bored.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Guys, seriously. Try hookers. I've done it for years. I'm basically Thailand's Number One Source for Revenue since 2005.

:-P