What's new

Submit your comebacks for LiangHuBB's comeback compilation

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
EDIT: It's over guys. LiangHuBB said this may be the final one. Read further in the topic to see Comeback Compilation 33.

It doesn't have to be high level, just entertaining. Just send a youtube link of the comeback of ANY game (doesn't just have to be street fighter) to him on his Youtube channel. Make sure you let him know it's about the Comeback Compilation in the subject. Also, make sure it's not too long. A one round comeback is preferred, I think.

EDIT: It's over guys. LiangHuBB said this may be the final one. Read further in the topic to see Comeback Compilation 33.

Hitbox_Tyrant

"R.T.S.D" -Alex Valle
Most of my vids are on youtube already. I think my best comebacks were one of the matches with me and cd jr jax mirrors and me and djt at the first EGP redemption.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
What may be the final Comeback compilation was uploaded today and only one MK comeback got in it seems. However, I'd like to say kudos to Pittyfulme and d_rivera254 for their entry in the compilation and giving representation to MK9.

I'd also like to say thank you to everyone who sent their videos in, even if they didn't make it in.

Skip to 10:50 to see the Mortal Kombat match, however I recommend watching it all. Some really good scenes and rounds in there. Goodbye to LiangHuBB and thanks for all the entertaining videos, man. You did well, sucks that it had to come to this.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Been a while and my memory is really fuzzy on the details, but I came back against a Cyrax player with Sektor at 2% health. Never felt better lol