What's new

Submit Viewer Question for Injustcast Episode 3

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Episode 3 promises to be our best, most informative, controversial, episode ever.

With that being said we'd like to open the forum to any viewer questions.

Some subjects we are going to discuss

Kenshi bad MUs

NEC '13

Player Superlative Predictions

Top 8 predictions of NEC

This week's Ragnorak and Menoutis award recipients announced and possible a new award given out to community members who look to get into physical fights with other players in the community.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
fuck you pig i wanna fight ya , .. im a shoe in :D
is it possible to have a longer show ? i noticed claude had to pull people up for goin on rants , is it to be kept under 2 hours ? . i love the rants ;)

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
3 Questions:

1. Ed Boon has recently hinted on twitter at Deathstroke being the next character reveal. What do you guys think about this? (it might become official by the time you do the podcast but idk)
2. This is more of a demand than a question, but rank the top 5 Kitana players, in order, so you can boost or kill my ego.
3. Question for Swift Tom Hanks: When are you going to come out of the closet?

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
3 Questions:

1. Ed Boon has recently hinted on twitter at Deathstroke being the next character reveal. What do you guys think about this? (it might become official by the time you do the podcast but idk)
2. This is more of a demand than a question, but rank the top 5 Kitana players, in order, so you can boost or kill my ego.
3. Question for Swift Tom Hanks: When are you going to come out of the closet?
At NEC with Homeboy Tyson of course.

TomlulsBrady

Warrior
Thoughts on CDjr returning back to JAXS for NEC? and does anyone agree with Tom Brady that his alt Johnny Cage would annihilate CDjr jax if they meet at NEC like he stated on the last woolay show or is Tom brady setting himself up for some GOTCHA?

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Question: How much do you guys think a flawless netcode would impact to the overall growth of the community and the depth of the game in general?

(i.e. tournament numbers/tech/overall skill base/roster depth/tier lists).

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
My question is: Are Tom Brady's previous tournament results relevant in today's tourney scene, given how much everyone else has levelled up since the heyday of his career?

And I'm asking it now because I'm riled up by Tom trolling all my posts and threads.

Haha.

Edit: Wait.. Maybe I've been used :p

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Question

Who will be streaming grudge and money matches at NEC? Will it be kombatnetwork and who's hotel room?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Tolkeen

/wrists
I am sad that I spent the time to create a nice little email, when a thread was going to be started, but I have a new question anyways so I shall leave it here.

CrimsonShadow has been kind enough to begin a TYM specific "ranking"(for lack of a better word) that involves actually comparing the number of wins you have against other players and not just placements in tournaments. This means that it would be the closest to the "ideal system" that Tom Brady has been harking about since the release of NFG. Since last week I asked if there was a need for a ranking system, and there now appears to be the least biased ranking system possible, how interested are you in seeing this come to fruition?

Also, since Tom Brady will always be a top player in my eyes, should he be given victory points for MLG casuals, since he has chosen to be a commentator (which we all are very greatful for) rather than a registered contender, and thus can never reach the position on the list he so rightly deserves.

it's a very large question so please don't just give it a STH 90 seconds, you should give it a Claude 90 seconds (6-10 minutes).

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
One more:

Given that we've seen bracket complaints at a number of tournaments -- Is it worth having a dedicated community advisor to make tournaments/organizations aware of potential seeding issues well ahead of time, in a professional manner? Or will this just lead to someone being called 'illuminati' or being accused of having unfair influence?

Clearly having random players send angry emails and tweets at the last minute isn't very effective -- so is there something we can do to help solve these problems before they come up?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
1. When is injustcast, I forgot

Real question: Name all of your dream casts for injustice. Or dream reveals, which would take a hell of a lot less time.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Quick question to Pig and Swift.

Will you, and can you rig the brackets for me? I'd love to get that easy opponent first round to get a little confidence boost.

Hugs and Kisses, Chongo.