What's new

Sub-Zero's online whiff

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Sub-Zero's b4 doesn't work 100% online, more like 5%. Why does this happen? There's really no point in playing as Sub w/o b4...
Online, use 4 and 114 and d1 mixups up close...If you can't get b4 online for his 41% combo, then do this one:

freeze, 4, freeze, b243, slide for 38%

Just a slight hindrance but he doesn't really suffer. 4 > b4 anyday.

ZAQ

Noob
Yeah he was the very first person that I used and practiced for like 10 mins with and went directly into ranked.

That b+4 was a huge part of my strategy too. Let's just say I was "surprised" by it not working.
It is like the characters animation doesn't recover in time for it to connect.

If you like freefall kombat and are somewhere near a wall(or need a lucky 30% to win the round) pop them up and 11,11,111 until you hit a wall. It moves them pretty far across the screen.
(or coax a breaker out of them if you are worried about RAGE)

Yeah he was the very first person that I used and practiced for like 10 mins with and went directly into ranked.

That b+4 was a huge part of my strategy too. Let's just say I was "surprised" by it not working.
It is like the characters animation doesn't recover in time for it to connect.

If you like freefall kombat and are somewhere near a wall(or need a lucky 30% to win the round) pop them up and 11,11,111 until you hit a wall. It moves them pretty far across the screen.
(or coax a breaker out of them if you are worried about RAGE)
Same, that was my main strategy, just get them in the air and juggle mainly. I also noticed that the combo Konqrr posted also has problems with it. Sometimes the b2 will go through them and mess the combo up. This has only happend online though.