What's new

Video/Tutorial Sub-Zero tutorial - everything you need to know, by SGLeroy

Hey, um my friend SGLeroy made an epic tutorial all about Subzero, I might as well call it a combo video while im at it, but other than that, if you wish to learn the basics to the advanced, its all here.

If you have any questions, I guess you should ask him not me ]::

He might make other tutorials based on the feedback that's been given to him, other than that, enjoy, and stay frosty.

Oh, the controls are Xbox controls, so if your completely clueless, take a quick look at an Xbox controller, or
http://media.teamxbox.com/games/ss/1141/1125004670.jpg

"Welcome everybody, SGLeroy here with my in-depth tutorial to Sub-Zero, this video will go over the basic and advanced combos/set-ups that Sub-Zero has. Now the text in this video goes quite quickly, so I will re-iterate that you should pause the text if you are going to read it.Now something you should keep in mind as well is Sub-Zero has been altered by recent patches, and while most of this footage is up-to-date I cannot say that things will always be the way they are in this video, now if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments section, I would be happy to help you with anything your fuzzy on, I know im not being the most in-depth with a few specific sections in the video, so if you want to know anything I can likely answer you, as for anyone wondering just general questions about Mk, please feel free as well, remember this is a tutorial.

This was created by SGLeroy for SGstarcraft
I hope you enjoy this, I spent quite a bit of time making it.

Music:
-The Rza One Try
-The Rza Can you Top That
-The Rza Swoop
-Chinese ninja warrior (Original)

Expect to see more tutorials in the future!"

wotanub

Noob
I was just thinking that Wu-Tang and Mortal Kombat are a perfect match. I always play Liquid Swords when I play. :)