What's new

Video/Tutorial Sub-Zero Ice Clone Tricks (with video)

ryublaze

Noob
I reuploaded the video because it kept getting dislikes for no good reason (6 Likes, 8 Dislikes).

Here are some cool tricks Sub-Zero can do with the Ice Clone. This is mainly for "flash" and is not a combo video. I do not take credit for any of these tricks. I just compiled them into a video for better quality. This is my first post in the Sub-Zero forum btw.

Thanks to: (so I don't feel like I'm stealing their ideas)
Hydra1432 from Gamefaqs for the 2, 1, 2 Ice Clone trick in the corner.
King_Kuma from Gamefaqs for the Jump Kick into Ice Clone trick in the corner.
zombie13579 from Gamefaqs (Jump, Ice Clone to dodge projectiles)
Creepy00 and golden_petros for the Ice Clone into grab trick.
Cat for the Jump Kick into Ice Clone trick midscreen.
^^I'm not saying that these people are the first people to ever come up with the tricks. I just heard about the tricks from the above people. I know that Tom Brady was one of the first to come up with 2, 1, 2, Ice Clone in the corner.

Creepy00

Noob
Yo Raptor, no that i dont care but, right next to golden, add my name as well. I was the first to come with it (thread) and he was the 1st to put it all up in a video. So we share credit.
Edit: You can also add that a well timed a iceclone will get any teleport while pushing you back. A lot people dont see to quite know it.

ryublaze

Noob
Yo Raptor, no that i dont care but, right next to golden, add my name as well. I was the first to come with it (thread) and he was the 1st to put it all up in a video. So we share credit.
Edit: You can also add that a well timed a iceclone will get any teleport while pushing you back. A lot people dont see to quite know it.
Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks I will credit you. :D

Truth

Noob
That was very entertaining to watch you could tell just how bad the damage scaling is on some of the combos lol.