What's new

Combo Video - Grandmaster Sub Zero Grandmaster 47-49% No Meter.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Some Great Damaging Combos For Sub Zero in the corner.
Low Starter does 47%
Overhead Does 48%
and Most Damaging is 49%

you can do more damage off the overhead if you manage to hit 1, into b12 clone after the smash, but very inconsistent, would do over 50% tho

you can set up this clone well with f4 clone.

Of Course you can always end combos with njp, njk after the clone , for you to get a knockdown into a clone safely.
Credit To KH Shanxter

For Those Who Care About Xray Combos.. lol

Last edited:

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
I thought if this was midscreen this would be broken. But it's the corner so I guess it's not that bad but no meter?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Some Great Damaging Combos For Sub Zero in the corner.
Low Starter does 47%
Overhead Does 48%
and Most Damaging is 49%

you can do more damage off the overhead if you manage to hit 1, into b12 clone after the smash, but very inconsistent, would do over 50% tho

you can set up this clone well with f4 clone.

Of Course you can always end combos with njp, njk after the clone , for you to get a knockdown into a clone safely.
Credit To KH Shanxter
Good vid.

Credit To KH Shanxter
Credit to @Odoyle @ http://testyourmight.com/threads/sub-zero-grandmaster-guide.49883/page-10

Odoyle

Drops combos
I've gotten 52% with the overhead using 4 into ice burst but I don't know how functional it would really be in a match/tourny.

Reactions: Cat

Odoyle

Drops combos
dont be watching threads, i give credit to the person i got them from
I think it's more about who came up with it first. :)

Cat I don't know if you remember, but we used to have some pretty sweet mk9 Sub mirrors back in 2011 before you switched to Kabal. 2011 was when I started fighting games so I was pretty bad compared to now but I remember it was a lot of fun. :)

Reactions: Cat

Solid

The Longbow Hunter.
Lol... why put these up. First they are all known. Second it just adds fuel to the fire.

Landonio

n00b
I assume this doesn't work on close clone setups? Because it seems you need to put a some space between the clone and them in order to get the "double juggle" that comes from the clone being smashed, giving you enough time to do the B1, 2 juggle into the 2nd clone.

Awesome combos and they seem to be easy to pull off online even. I struggle with the last combo but that might be the fault of the pad. It is too sensitive and I have hard time to connect B1,2 clone after D1. The clone is the hardest thing to do for me in this combo lol but the first 2 combos in this vid seem super easy. Thx a lot for this. Landonio no it doesn't work on close clones. You need to have a gap for shards to hit the opponent and launch him higher.