What's new

Video/Tutorial Sub-Zero Corner Walk

Seapeople

This one's for you
b121 + the throw follow up sends your opponent just as far as using 214~slide.
I personally wouldn't use this combo because there's a lot higher chance of dropping it than his normal bnbs. This could be useful against a meterless Sonya, Sektor, Quan, or any character for that matter that you can keep contained on wakeup.

Btw any teleport = get out of the corner free card? New tech! :p

MK_Salivial

MK Mad Decent
b121 + the throw follow up sends your opponent just as far as using 214~slide.
I personally wouldn't use this combo because there's a lot higher chance of dropping it than his normal bnbs. This could be useful against a meterless Sonya, Sektor, Quan, or any character for that matter that you can keep contained on wakeup.

Btw any teleport = get out of the corner free card? New tech! :p

The combo is just as easy as any Sub-Zero BnB. Never said a teleport = free corner escaping, only mentioned it helped. Nice try though.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Sup.

Check it.

Thanks for the view.

Take it easy TYM.
This is similar to one I used to use back in the day. It has 2 less hits, but 1% more damage, but not quite the amount of wall carry as yours. Off a jip it would be Jip,2,2,ice blast,NJP,dash 1, dash 1,2,1,4,slide. 11 hits - 33%
On the same stage you were using it leaves the opponent about half a step away from the corner, which is still pretty good. Stage actually matters alot with both of these. Its great on the pit, not so great on rooftop day lol. Nice find to pick up that extra step Salivial.

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
Main reason I do b 2 1 is disableing their wakeup, and its free presure. I don't like doing a bunch of 1 across the screen. Sucks if you drop it.

Completely forgot about these combos. I had dropped the 1 carry-combos because I play mostly online and they dropped back in the day. Good refresher.

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
I hear you man but this is baby execution. You shouldn't be dropping combos like this. I absolutely love b1,2,1 anywhere close to the corner, but mid-screen i find the carry combos the best strategy for Sub-Zero.
I'll take 214 slide anyday