Did you like

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Kinda

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
Tell me this, I see a lot of combo vids that start with jip 12 ice ball, does the ice ball freeze them? I say this as I've tried it online & the ice ball gets blocked every time.

Cheers.

Cool combos btw

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Tell me this, I see a lot of combo vids that start with jip 12 ice ball, does the ice ball freeze them? I say this as I've tried it online & the ice ball gets blocked every time.

Cheers.

Cool combos btw
None of those starts with 12 ice ball. Its either b12 or 11. 12 doesnt link into regular ice ball except the corner.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
I liked that 62% X-Ray combo. Also great stuff with Ice clone explode while opponent is in the air, and then freezing him again to extend combo.

Sharpyu thanks you.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Btw is it just me or it's really hard to pull of B12 - Iceball? Sometimes it works like a charm with these inputs, but there are times where I just can't get iceball after my B12 inputs... I know I pressed B12, DF2 but the iceball just doesnt come. That's pisses me off when I try to punish someone and i can't freeze them after B12.
Is there any trick to these inputs?

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Btw is it just me or it's really hard to pull of B12 - Iceball? Sometimes it works like a charm with these inputs, but there are times where I just can't get iceball after my B12 inputs... I know I pressed B12, DF2 but the iceball just doesnt come. That's pisses me off when I try to punish someone and i can't freeze them after B12.
Never had any problems with it so I guess its only you. Just be sure to press df2 correct and at the right time.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Try taking off the release checks and short cuts for the button layout in the options menu

Anakron

Noob
I really like the corner combo that started with the ice clone set up a bit further away from the opponent and then opening up with B2 and ice blast. Someone posted a similar combo revolving around exploding the ice clone and I couldn't get the B2 off after it and this one looks way more practical. It also seems more practical since B2 max range is like the perfect range that the ice clone has to be to get that combo to work.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
I really like the corner combo that started with the ice clone set up a bit further away from the opponent and then opening up with B2 and ice blast. Someone posted a similar combo revolving around exploding the ice clone and I couldn't get the B2 off after it and this one looks way more practical. It also seems more practical since B2 max range is like the perfect range that the ice clone has to be to get that combo to work.
Thank you took me a while to do

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
@DoN-SubZerO
Good stuff.

1. Have you tried these on female chars? I have been having much more trouble with combos and setups specific to them.

2. Are you in Long Beach? I am next door.
Thank you, and no im not im from london
would like to visit long beach doe. I will be doing Females in the future im still learning characters. Sonya, Dvorah and tanya will be the females I will be working on in the future