What's new

Tech - Full Auto Stumbled Upon

SLH7671

When in doubt, armor out.
Was in training just dicking around and f2 u2 2+4 in the corner, if timed right, can be linked with a rocket crater to bounce the opponent, and potentially lead to a reset situation. I haven't tested this further, due to finding it just like 5 seconds ago. Figured it would be a nice find to share, I am sure it can be armored out of, seems the only way it could be. I encourage someone to take this Koncept further, cause I'm too lazy. I'll just pass the torch to someone who's probably a lot better at this game than I.

Last edited:

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Meh, could be useful on male characters, don't think it'll work on females. That's not a link though if the rocket doesn't continue the combo.

SLH7671

Meh, could be useful on male characters, don't think it'll work on females. That's not a link though if the rocket doesn't continue the combo.
I think that was due to poor word choice, considering I was about half asleep upon posting. I was looking for a possible reset situation.

SLH7671

I haven't tested much more after the find, so whether or not it'll work on both genders is above my knowledge. I go to college and work 12 hours a day, 5 days a week, basically I get maybe 2 hours at the end of the day IF I don't have homework so.

SLH7671

I think this is awesome !! Thanks for sharing .. Even if it may not work on females, that os the minority of the cast.
You're welcome, ol buddy. I'll try my best to sit down and get more in depth on the concept. Testing it on both genders and seeing what can escape this.

You're welcome, ol buddy. I'll try my best to sit down and get more in depth on the concept. Testing it on both genders and seeing what can escape this.
So will I. Mostly been focusing on HT which has some harsh flaws so i know i will have to change up the variations

So how i managed to beat Shinnoks EX charge and Kung Laos cyclone on wake up with th is, wasnt able to replicate it...i'll see if i can get it again and record

Really wants to like MKX
Hard to see.. But does that all that count as one combo or did the low rocket hit him on wakeup?
If you're playing on PS4 it's braindead easy to share a clip via youtube. You can even trim it from the preview/submit screen. What I do, for game stuff is upload it from PS4 but choose the drop down that says "unlisted". That way all you need do is jump to your youtube user page and grab the address to post it wherever.

Super easy direct capture.