What's new

Street Fighter x Tekken: M. Bison Thread

NKZero

Noob
Hey guys I'm aware that there is a SF x T discussion thread but I've noticed that there are so many people that are taking this game seriously that I thought we would have some character threads to discuss certain strategies, opinions combos etc.

I thought I'd open up a M. Bison thread since he is a character I am certainly interested in maining. I am also using this thread as a lame excuse to ask a question on his inputs :p.

Anyways I will post my question below but please use this thread (M. Bison players) for anything that is related to this character in any way, shape or form.

If any of the mods on this forum thinks this thread is unnnecessary then by all means delete it but I think it would be great if eventually we could have a thread for all the characters.

QUESTION: for most of Bison's specials aka Psycho Crusher you have to hold back, then input forward and punch. For some reason I do not know how to input these attacks even though I do not struggle with other (seemingly more complicated inputs). Can anyone who has played M. Bison already assist me please? Tell me how it would work on a PS3 controller.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
You have to hold back for about 2 seconds, then press forward and the input. Charge moves can be tricky to get the timing down for if you're new to SF.

NKZero

Noob
You have to hold back for about 2 seconds, then press forward and the input. Charge moves can be tricky to get the timing down for if you're new to SF.
alright thanks man! have u been playing Bison? if so what dyou think of him?

also yes the execution here is so different to MK lol but I will adapt hopefully.