What's new

Street Fighter V Pro tour events leaked audio files and full cast reveal

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
i have a friend from glasgow would be a sweet tournament to go to

dont forget my mans MOV! he actually entered MKX at evo and made it out of pools
Yeah, MOV too, i totally forgot about him, cause i haven't followed 3rd Strike, but i was amazing on the stream for sure, he enjoys a very clean gameplay, which is indeed awesome.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I want a character that attacks right down the pipe. All these characters seem to throw everything so loopy.

Watch this...

If an attack never deviates from the eye's centerline from start to finish, perceiving the movement for the defender becomes quite difficult.

Now, I understand that the centerline of an eye's perception doesn't matter in side-view fighters - but I can relate to attacks like that.

So, who among the cast utilizes the center-line most?

I want attacks like these - right down the pipe. Its what drew me to the non-WG Kotal Kahn variations to begin with.

I know the post is kind of unrelated, but can you help me out? I'm getting a Ps4 just for SFV.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
still kinda sad that there are no events in the northeast :/. at least capcom hooked it up with a sick venue for NEC

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
As far as centerline based attacks, its definitely Karin...

I know everyone knows, but here's confirmation of the leaked roster...

...and Story Mode and Costume Details...

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Sako, Pugera, Shimauta, F-Word, and me are going to fuck shit up with this gurl for sure.

#NinjaBitches
u forgot Sonyono / Me / Okkun (Japan) / Moontiger / Realistic / Begetaminb (Japan) might of forgot a couple but these players all are strong ibuki sf4 players

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
u forgot Sonyono / Me / Okkun (Japan) / Moontiger / Realistic / Begetaminb (Japan) might of forgot a couple but these players all are strong ibuki sf4 players
Yeah, same day, someone reminded me that i forgot MOV, Acqua an a dude name Ibukiman who is the Ibuki of Brasil, so i'm currently browsing around to see matches of Ibuki players i've been looking for, because i felt all alone when i started to play SF4.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Pretty cool. I already got characters I'm going to play so everything else is just icing. I just hope the game actually showcases the competitive community. The only fighter I've seen do that is DoA. Makes no sense to put time and money into the scene and not advertise to the most interested people.

It'd be cool if there was titles, achievements, or something else that as given out at majors for attending and signing up for a game. That'd surely add to the numbers
Didn't they do that a bit with ultra? I know they gave some title codes during a show or something.

d3v

SRK
The problem is that, based on what we've already seen, they'll bring her back to her Street Fighter III roots. No more vortex, back to being a pure footsie character. So it's much more realistic to expect SF3/3rd Strike Ibuki players like Japan's Higa, Ibuki12, Red,etc. (even Kuroda can play Ibuki) as well as guys like Crazy 88s' DevilJin01 (IMO America's best Ibuki in 3S).

These videos will probably give a better representation of how she'll most likely play like.
Yeah, same day, someone reminded me that i forgot MOV, Acqua an a dude name Ibukiman who is the Ibuki of Brasil, so i'm currently browsing around to see matches of Ibuki players i've been looking for, because i felt all alone when i started to play SF4.
They say MOV is the best japanese Ibuki atm (japanese players say that, spoke to them in Milan)
MOV will most likely go back to his 3rd Strike main - Chun. Simply because SFV Chun plays so much more like 3rd Strike Chun (and you know what MOV used to say about his 3S Chun - it was so good that he should be banned from using her). That same reason is why you see other 3S Chun mains like Ricky Ortiz going back to her in V despite maining someone else in IV.