What's new

Story mode?

Hey guys I'm new so I can't view the shoutbox so I decided to make a thread, and this seemed like the appropriate place. Well I am trying to complete story mode and I just got to chapter 16, with raiden. I beat skorpion and now I'm on his second battle. Those of you who beat story mode know what I'm talking about and those of you who didn't can't help anyway. Well first, do you have to beat all of the people with just one life? If so that is ridiculous. Second, any good strategies with this part?

KingShaz

In the Shadows
Hey guys I'm new so I can't view the shoutbox so I decided to make a thread, and this seemed like the appropriate place. Well I am trying to complete story mode and I just got to chapter 16, with raiden. I beat skorpion and now I'm on his second battle. Those of you who beat story mode know what I'm talking about and those of you who didn't can't help anyway. Well first, do you have to beat all of the people with just one life? If so that is ridiculous. Second, any good strategies with this part?
One life bar. Just find something that works, and keep spamming it. Use Raiden's teleport to evade, and try to punish attacks. Use breakers as well, don't go for xrays, they can easily be blocked. If you get caught in a combo that does massive damage(you should be familar with them, if you are having trouble), use your breaker.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Its pretty easy, imo. save meter, use it smart and you will win. it only gets hard when you face Shao Kunt.

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
Its pretty easy, imo. save meter, use it smart and you will win. it only gets hard when you face Shao Kunt.
OH man, I am glad that fucker aint playable. Who has done the challenge tower yet? Wait till you have to fight 3 Kahn's with 1 life bar.. that shit was frustrating.