What's new

Stick Suggestions

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
So I am thinking of switching to a stick. I am somewhat intrigued by the hitbox and other joysticks...what kind of sticks do you suggest?

swag1

EX smash solves all
I use the HitBox which I personally think is great, but I know it is not for everyone and the layout of the buttons and having non-stick directional buttons can be confusing. A lot of people have tried it and not liked it, but it all depends on preference. IF you use the controller now, then I find it is the smoothest transition to it. Don't know much about sticks though.

Nathan Frost

Cybernetic Pyro Maniac
Yeah I suggest a hitbox in my humble opinion. I got mine about a week ago and I'm loving it. The transition from pad is somewhat smooth (though I still need more practice with it).

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Hitboxes would be great, but they're pretty costly last time I checked ($160 + Shipping) and I hope I don't have to break the bank to get one either...

First do you know what style of layout you prefer?
I'm going with the SF layout. Seems easier to get the hang of it.

Japanese style arcade sticks suit me most, the curve on the buttons allows for less space to be used by the hand overall, I bought a dual modded Qanba Q4 arcade stick for $200, worth every penny.

I will never go back to a dualshock.