What's new

Stick recommendations?

ArmageddonUMK

LongJohnCena
I've finally had enough of relying on my 360 pad. I play injustice, mk, ki, street fighter, and I'm slooowlyy picking up marvel. I've been doing some research of my own and am leaning towards the madcatz stick, but i wanted what you guys think. Also can someone explain to me if it's possible to use a Xbox 360 stick on an xbox one? I'd rather not have to buy two sticks...

VGMtheVagabond

Salt Mine CEO
I know for sure Xbone's not backwards compatible with sticks. They want dat money.

Can't help with the stick portion though. I've been a pad player for years and will continue to be (unless I start playing KI)

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Right now I'd say it's probably best to either invest in the Madcatz ultra stick or the Razer Atrox for future moding. Those sticks are going to be the two most accessible for modding into or back from next gen. And are the easiest to work with. I still haven't invested in one yet but that's only because I've dumped hella money into my Quanba to get it tri modded for XB1. Once the mod breaks I'll probably get one of the two I suggested.

Obviously this is only if you plan on playing in tournaments or want something that works on every system. If not just get an old TE or something.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
i use hori rap ng sa3, not sure if it has a xbox version but works fine for ps, i can do wonders in sf with it

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Madcatz is coming out with a USF4 stick in August that works with PS3/PS4 at the flip of a switch.

Unknown if theyll make a Xbox One/360 model.

You could always get a madcatz and have it modded for use with the Xbox one especially if you goto tournies.
If not, then you can buy a cronus max for at home use to use your 360 stick on your Xb1.

I think the KI stick is the only one that still works for the Xbone. The ControllerMax works great as a convertor for 360 devices >X1 but it is still banned at a lot of tourneys (Evo for sure) because of the older CronusMax issues.