What's new

STB Presents: Western Kentucky Weekly (Bowling Green, KY) starting Oct. 6

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Hey what's up, guys.

I have recently moved from ole Rocky Top to the Bluegrass state and my first goal was to host a weekly in this area. I know KGA has their monthlies in Louisville so this would be perfect offline practice for that.

So far I have it starting Oct 6 per request by the people who own the rooms. It'll be on WKU campus in DSU2084. I'll be able to give directions because WKU campus can get a little frustrating.

There will be a $5 play fee, $5 to get in. The play fee 100% will go to pot bonus so maybe you can walk away with some money. Venue fee goes 100% to accommodations to make the weekly better every week.

Once again, this starts on October 6th until further notice and will be held on Tuesday afternoons.

I approve. Sadly, I don't think anyone in Louisville would be able to attend due to distance and the fact that it's during the work week, but I posted this link on our group's page nonetheless, and it should catch the eye of some of our affiliates and sometimes-members out of the area.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
I approve. Sadly, I don't think anyone in Louisville would be able to attend due to distance and the fact that it's during the work week, but I posted this link on our group's page nonetheless, and it should catch the eye of some of our affiliates and sometimes-members out of the area.
That's what I was hoping to do.

Appreciate it!