What's new

Breakthrough Standing 3 goes over interactables

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
If you're full screen or reasonably far, Standing 3 can go directly over a lot of interactables. Standing 3 puts Sinestro airborne, but the interactables do NOT track him. You can see it at the end of my interactable dashing video here... So far it's 100% reliable against the Watchtower Moon, Atlantis Tablet (Globe is backdashed on audio cue to throw off tracking), and the Gotham Rooftop AC Unit.

Video can be seen here:
http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/how-to-backdash-through-interactables-audio-cue-tech.33306/

Pig Of The Hut
WoundCowboy

Solkuro

KPB VSM's Sinestro Fear King
dont quote me on this but i think is backdash, if done at the right moment, can go through most interactables. I'm still trying to test this out

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
dont quote me on this but i think is backdash, if done at the right moment, can go through most interactables. I'm still trying to test this out
Backdashes should universally work when timed right for any character. Check this page. http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/how-to-backdash-through-interactables-audio-cue-tech.33306/

Do you know if this works for characters who roll the moon? Like Shazam and Ares.
Nope, you have plenty of time to jump it though.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Wheres pig? I figured hed be on this breaking it down for every interactable by now. Hes obsessive like me.
This is seriously cool

We need to construct a list maybe, one thing though......some people roll them and some people throw them so the list will be nutty lol

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
This is seriously cool

We need to construct a list maybe, one thing though......some people roll them and some people throw them so the list will be nutty lol
Yeah, did you see the video in the other link? His back dash is pretty fast and very reliably throws off the tracking of the atlantis globe. Get to making that list!