What's new

Video/Tutorial Stance Specific Combos... again...

Dan

KomboMaker
Wow, nice stuff! But unfortunately it's not good to know that stuff like this happens to your characters.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
So it must be Right Foot Forward (RFF)? Interesting.
Not really. More like 'open' vs. 'closed'. It would be good to come up with a notation though...

BTW, can only hit CW with 223 OA MB open stance :(

good find Chef but Maaaaaan...

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I don't usually poke fun but...

oh no, your 60% screen distance lift amazing anti air / ezmode high damage combos GL has some minor drawbacks? awwww :p

Sucks about stance specific combos in general though. No one should be surprised as nrs continues to even poor stance switch in the game.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

i Just tested this... Was able to land 223 Oa rocket from both open and closed, consistently. Am i missing something? Was this patched out?

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
i Just tested this... Was able to land 223 Oa rocket from both open and closed, consistently. Am i missing something? Was this patched out?
Try it against lower hitbox characters (Nightwing, Flash, Green Arrow, Catwoman, Killer Frost, maybe Harley and Hawkgirl)

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Just retested vs Catwoman: Did 223 Oa MB for about 5 min straight and it hit every other time because the 3 in the string switches GL's stance.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Okay, I only dabbled in it, but if you do his f2d1 into a bounce interactable (such as atlantis throne or statue on wayne manor), they will just be in whiff mode
I think you meant to say 22 into bounce interactable, right? Only works open stance?