What's new

Stage Hazard ideas: What would you like to see usable as a tool in some stage?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Thread title states it all. Even if we don't know what sorts of stages we will get specifically it can be pretty fun to think of some stage hazards or weapons you could use. If you wanna talk about stages and transition hazards for them (like on top of a Gotham building and you knock them off and they hit a bunch of Gargoyles on their way to the street) then go for it.

Some things I hope to see make it into stages for me to use

• Lamp posts to either swing at folks or jump off of
  • Some sort of stage hazard that will let me summon a flying object that drops bombs like Sentinel could
  • some sort of object that can be used as a projectile shield until its destroyed like a trashcan lid or something
Share your own ideas and have fun brainstorming weapons and hazards that'd be fun to see pop up in a stage in some manner.

If arkham asylum is in it would be cool to see poison ivy's vines that snares the enemy and allows a combo. but i think that'd be broken.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
If arkham asylum is in it would be cool to see poison ivy's vines that snares the enemy and allows a combo. but i think that'd be broken.
Maybe not. The generator in the bat cave works that way once it turns into dangling wires. Jump up or get knocked into them and you go into a stun state in the air that is free for your opponent to combo. I could see similar done with the vines. If they were in the corner though it could get pretty rough though because its easy not to jump, but not so easy to not go into a corner.