What's new

St. Pete Cafe Alma Monthy tournaments featuring MK9 8/21/11

I$AAC

Kombatant
ok now here's the deal, Every 3rd sunday of the month they throw tournaments for AE and MvC3. Now I talked to them to included an MK9 setup there. They will throw a tourney but ONLY if enough people show up. Pretty much I want to show everyone that we do have a strong scene. I know we have alot of players in this area. Alot of you couldn't make it the last time cause you said it was last minute. Well, now you have a month to plan for it!! Lets give a strong showing guys!!

MK9 (tournament is official!! entry fee is $10)

- 2/3 rounds
- 2/3 matches, 3/5 for Winners, Losers, and Grand Finals
- Double Elimination
- Winner keeps Characters, Loser may pick a different character
- Kratos is banned
- Chamber of the Flame and The Street is banned
- UMK3 Skin Cyrax and MK2 Skin Smoke is banned
- All DLC's are allowed

SUPER Street Fighter 4 AE Singles(360) - $10
- 2/3 Rounds 99 sec
- 2/3 Matches, 3/5 for Winners,Losers and Grand Finals.
- Double Elimination
- Winner keeps same character, Loser May pick a different character
- Winner may change Ultra but must choose before Opponent picks their Ultra.

MVC3 (360) $10 entry fee
- 2/3 Rounds 99 sec
- 2/3 Matches, 3/5 for Winners,Losers and Grand Finals
- Double Elimination
- Winner keep same team and assists/assist order
- Loser may change Team/Assists

Soul Blade (arcade) $2 entry fee
-2/3 rounds
-2/3 matches
-Double Elimination

Fees and Parking:
There will be a door fee of $5. All door fees go towards making future St. Pete/Tampa events possible.

Parking in downtown St. Pete is free on weekends. If the streets are full there is a parking garage in the same block as Cafe Alma that charges $5 (cash) a day. After passing Cafe Alma(right) on 1st AVE S, turn right onto 2nd St. S, parking garage will be on your right. Public parking starts on the 3rd floor. Elevator exits you back to 1st AVE S.

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
I usually work till 4 on sundays and St. Pete is a hike from where Im living right now, but if its at all possible Ill try to make it.

RomeoBravoDelta

Kombatant
Hows this doing? I've been looking for an offline scene in Florida and while St. Pete isn't exactly close to me, it's not unreasonably far for a once-a-month outing.