What's new

Special Guest Appearance Tonight with Atlanta Kombat!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Starting tonight at 5 P.M. EST, the fighting game community in Atlanta receives an unexpected visit from a prominent name in the Soul Calibur V and MLG communities - Bibulus! Whether you are familiar with him or not, you will want to tune in to Atlanta Kombat's stream and see what he has to say, in addition to witnessing explosive displays of talent from both him and the AK crew.

You can also expect a slew of known icons from Street Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom, and Soul Calibur V to step into the thrashing waters of Atlantis and take on the Atlanta Kombat players in what will undoubtedly be a series of hype-filled casuals raging for hours on end! Among them is the second-place winner of the previous Battle and Brew event for Injustice: Skeletal Minion.

The channel to follow is www.twitch.tv/atlantakombat. Please watch the Live Streams section carefully for when Atlanta Kombat goes on air with Bibulus.

Credits to Pig Of The Hut

Attachments

Glass Sword

Nobody
I'm so jelly I can't be there. If I did not have a final tomorrow at 9 and was not suffering from some weird combination of food poisoning and sleep deprecation I would be on that like white on rice.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Is Bibilus getting into Injustice? Because that will be godlike if he is. I enjoyed his Soul Calibur commentary at MLG, last year.