What's new

Spanish Translation needed

Thanks ZAQ, I used babelfish to translate now that I know its italian. Here is the translation I got.

Blank Bulldawg MORTAL KOMBAT BLACK NINJA EDITION cannot be made nothing in order to put it in MAME? and from more than 5 years that aspect to see it in mame. Me memory was the version with the black background and in it knows it games us I played 16 17 years ago. it makes to know something me?

ZAQ said:
I thought he was referring to the board that I had dumped, which was just a next generation bootleg of Yawdim (Yawdim 2.0).

That game can be emulated I think, but the sound cannot be emulated until someone figures it out because that is what made it different from 1.0. I wasn't sure what he was asking, or if he was asking anything and I tried to word it as best I could. I assumed he was asking for the roms and I just moved on.

If he is asking about the Black Ninja, I don't know what else we could tell him. I asked him if he had it and I'm pretty sure he said he didn't.
Blank I want MORTAL KOMBAT YAWDIM 2.0 screen black and I am interested eager to this version

blank or too this version MORTAL KOMBAT BLACK NINJA EDITION I am interested eager valuable il
background black and emulate too best