What's new

Spammer help?

Does anyone got any tips to get past jaxs dash punch, ground pound spamming? Or raidens combo that's almost unblockable and the flying tackle? I've tried everything to get past them and can't manage to do it. Any opinions?

King

Sig Maker
That depends on what character you use. Generally though, the way to beat dash punch spam is to just duck and uppercut. To beat ground pound, you need either a fast special or you can always just jump to avoid it.

All Raiden's combos are blockable so I have no idea what you are talking about. If you are talking about B3,1,2 spam, you can just press d3 or d1 to try to poke out of it. If you are talking about 3,3,4, you can interrupt Raiden between the 3 and 4 with either a fast special or a fast uppercut.

To stop the flying attack, you need to just block. Once you block, you can get a full combo as a punish.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
you can low block his punch and uppercut it I believe. Also, learn to read his ground pound. You see him doing it then bloody well jump away or move. You can punish him easily if done right like this.

For Raiden- I would use d1 quite a bit. It stuffs their teleport onto you so they cant just teleport into a kombo.