What's new

Video/Tutorial Spam(in)Justice. SM vs Joker, Green Lantern

JustNOW

It's my turn!
Hi guys! I just started play in Injustice so here some fights from me! I choose SM because he looks like Kano (costume cyborg) and his zoning same as with Sindel (she is my 2 char in mk). Idk how i could win these fights, because this guy really play this game and he is much skilled than me! Spam for win lol!

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I'm just sitting here yelling at my screen: STOP WITH THE HEAT ZAPS HE CAN BEAT THE START UP!!! JOKER WHY ARE YOU NOT BEATING THE START UP!!!???

Espio

Kokomo
Damn @Espio youve hella leveled up since the last time i bodied you. Sick Superman!!!!
lol you've been upgraded to groupie tier :O.

We've never played, home girl please.

Espio is using Supes!?
I've never used Supes outside of beating arcade ladder ignore him he's a troll haha and I'm clearly not in the video <_<.

The only two characters I legit play seriously are Hawkgirl and Martian Manhunter lol.

I've never used Supes outside of beating arcade ladder ignore him he's a troll haha and I'm clearly not in the video <_<.

The only two characters I legit play seriously are Hawkgirl and Martian Manhunter lol.
scrub i bodied you 15-2 then you cried and sent hate mail

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.

Yeah I would think so..

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
is this DMS?
seems like it
This is one of the things I hate about NRS they design their games with such cheap tactics that newbies don't need to learn shit to beat people that are trying to learn the game.
This shit doesn't fly on blazblue

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
is this DMS?
seems like it
This is one of the things I hate about NRS they design their games with such cheap tactics that newbies don't need to learn shit to beat people that are trying to learn the game.
This shit doesn't fly on blazblue
No it's not DMS.

But this has "obvious troll" written all over it.