7 MTSL Mosch
7 Jamn
9 GDX|Swagjosh
9 LuckyD
9 Cheeseburger

Check out the results from other games here

SHOUTOUTS:
-me for saying that I would run the tournament but didn't
-mcpeanuts for our training session at blueNINE's the day before, running the tournament, and getting 2nd
-Phoenix for saying he'd play Scorpion for the tournament but plays Nightwolf instead you fraud! (real talk, thanks for the ride and games)
-blueNINE for housing me for the night before the tournament and playing on a handicap and still doing alright (FIX DAT PDP!)
-Jamn for figuring out that Reptile is my weakness. D:
-Cheeseburger for giving this game another chance! :D
-CitizenCIA for coming out of retirement. None of your characters have oil.
-the rest of you. Thanks for coming out! I hope we can play again soon!
-wake up X-Ray

Alex_Smith

The artist formerly known as blueNINE.
(The tournament was actually on September 4th, not the 3rd.)

Thanks to Souper Bowl, asiantom, kona, and mcpeanuts for helping to make this happen.

Phoenix is a fraud for not using Scorpion.

My PDP MK stick will be repaired and improved by this coming weekend. I will be adding a Neutrik USB connector to replace the cheap mini USB connector that broke. I really can't play this game on anything but a proper MK layout with American parts, so I'm glad that I found a solution that should finally make this stick reliable!

Shoutouts to Cheeseburger and LuckyD for coming back to play this game. I want to see Trance and N00btron come back too, though.

An extra shout to kona and his use of magical auto-correct wakeup X-Ray.

Haha, I love that it says (Liu Kang, Cyrax) next to my name, as though I did anything with Cyrax other than lose to Phoenix three times in a row. Oh well. I regret nothing.

Shout outs to the Souper Bowl for giving us a place to play and to asiantom for helping run the brackets. Thanks for everyone who came out and supported Mortal Kombat, especially LuckyD and Cheeseburger for giving the game a second chance.