What's new

Sorta New Here! NJ Players??

VGB Joe Kerr

Insane Brilliance
Hello! I was a board member way back when mk9 first released, long story short I stopped playing for about a year and injustice has brought me back! This time around I want to play as much as possible with as many of you as possible. My goal here is to be the best(like everyone I hope), and be a big contributor to the community. I'd like to learn as much as possible, anything that will allow me to improve enough to be able to help others as well. Here's to hoping no one beats me to uploading new tech to the joker board once injustice drops lol! Also playing MK9 again, just started up, so no main yet. Anybody from north jersey hit me up! I gotta try to get to these sessions and out to tournaments. None of my friends will play NRS games with me so even online sparring would be nice if anything. Also (shameless plug ahead) I run a blog called Video Game Breakers that I'm trying to get off the ground. Just a place where I like to have fun and discuss gaming with the occasional review. If it's ok for me to share I'd like to. I'm not here for that though, I really want to play. I look forward to playing and meeting you all.

VGB Joe Kerr

Insane Brilliance
thanks storms!! that particular set up is about an hour from me. I see there's talk for an injustice meeting in april, hopefully i can save and find a way down there for it!

Hello, Joe Kerr.....that's a nice name. Welcome to this mysterious section of the Internet, containing darkness, occasional drama, great stores of knowledge, and fun things, named TestYourMight.com! Enjoy your time here and don't fret if somebody beats you to the first Joker tech upload: There are places that break the street date by a day or more.....that was the case with MK9.

VGB Joe Kerr

Insane Brilliance
thanks!!! I know, now that I'm back home I was tempted to get it early myself if possible but I want my red son grundy too bad to warrant it lol. well hopefully I can show somebody something at least. I played sub-zero when mk9 launched and I always felt a step behind, but we will see how it goes!

VGB Joe Kerr

Insane Brilliance
also if anyone is reading still please add me to get some games. I mainly play mk on ps3 VGB_Joe-Kerr. Trying to get a copy of mk on xbox this week VGB Joe Kerr. hopefully I can afford an xbox version of injustice!

VGB Joe Kerr

Insane Brilliance
no I havent got into any shooters but halo. there sure are a lot of jokers in the world lol. I'm only on tym as of now.