What's new

Match-up Discussion Sonya vs Kabal 6-4 or 5-5

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
There is no way this is a 7-3 matchup in kabals favor, sonya has all the tools to get in and keep kabal on a leash, i still think kabal wins this match but not as bad as people think i personally think its 6-4 but i do play kabal alot and know the match. What do you guys think?

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Since no one will or has used glitch ib tourney this is based off of no glitch kabal

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

D

Deleted member 9158

well now when Kabal wins the first round its 10-0

Justice

Noob
I don't believe any matchup is worse than a 6-4. Having said that, Kabal can keep Sonya out fairly easily and his rushdown is on par with hers. The major difference here is once Sonya is in, all her cancels, D4 and MS shenaningans, her kombos ending in a reset Kabal will struggle. But if Sonya let's Kabal breathe, she'll get pushed out. 6-4 for Kabal and a looooong night for Sonya.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I don't believe any matchup is worse than a 6-4. Having said that, Kabal can keep Sonya out fairly easily and his rushdown is on par with hers. The major difference here is once Sonya is in, all her cancels, D4 and MS shenaningans, her kombos ending in a reset Kabal will struggle. But if Sonya let's Kabal breathe, she'll get pushed out. 6-4 for Kabal and a looooong night for Sonya.
Play as sub vs kenshi, then get back to me on 6-4s...