What's new

Something i thought was interesting about Battle Arena

Idk if anyone else has noticed this or pointed it out, but did anyone else notice that almost every single match, during the victory outro scenes, you can hear the sound of various beeps and sounds? Like a lab or computer system? Thought it was interesting. Could be more to it

Maybe Brainiac will comment the battles like Shang Tsung did in MK1. So they add a computer sound to Brainiacs voice (which is still not recorded)
I recognized the beeps in the GA vs HG match.

Maybe Brainiac will comment the battles like Shang Tsung did in MK1. So they add a computer sound to Brainiacs voice (which is still not recorded)
I recognized the beeps in the GA vs HG match.
I was wondering if it would be something along those lines. At least something that could tie into the story or the versus itself.

Similar to how Halo 4s multiplayer was setup as training sessions for spartans and what not. Guess well have to wait and see.

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
Actually no, it has been confirmed by Boon or Hector in some interviews that there is no commentator, or someone saying round 1, etc.

Brainiac would be a very likely candidate to be the "almighty equalizer" that allows Catwoman to take out Wonder Woman.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Actually no, it has been confirmed by Boon or Hector in some interviews that there is no commentator, or someone saying round 1, etc.
There will be a voice that says fight at the start of the round, you can hear it in one of the videos, but that particular voice might be a place holder because it sounded super weird.