What's new

Some stuff to look over.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
3,4 go into b22 into med bomb.

this leads to some pressure.

I go for EX Dive Kick.

I do not know the damage of the top of my head, but it should deal over 40% if the opponent has a sucky wake-up, or are stupid and let themselves get hit.

If they block it, or you get a "blank" attack. You know, when the opponent treats the attack as completely nullified but your character acts as ifthey blocked it. Congrats, a free 8% from the bomb.

If you're super ultra mega lucky, the bomb will freeze.

UsedForGlue's bomb as a rolling clone ideology is so god-like IMO,

If you go for the bomb by itself without a dive kick... slide and if they block it the bomb will save you from being punished. So they will respect the bomb.

RESPECT CYBER SUB'S BOMBS? WHAT IS THIS WEIRD PARALLEL UNIVERSE?!

*In Mr. Freeze's voice* "You are in my world now Batman."

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
3,4 go into b22 into med bomb.

this leads to some pressure.

I go for EX Dive Kick.

I do not know the damage of the top of my head, but it should deal over 40% if the opponent has a sucky wake-up, or are stupid and let themselves get hit.

If they block it, or you get a "blank" attack. You know, when the opponent treats the attack as completely nullified but your character acts as ifthey blocked it. Congrats, a free 8% from the bomb.

If you're super ultra mega lucky, the bomb will freeze.

UsedForGlue's bomb as a rolling clone ideology is so god-like IMO,

If you go for the bomb by itself without a dive kick... slide and if they block it the bomb will save you from being punished. So they will respect the bomb.

RESPECT CYBER SUB'S BOMBS? WHAT IS THIS WEIRD PARALLEL UNIVERSE?!

*In Mr. Freeze's voice* "You are in my world now Batman."
The reason I use 34, B22 Bomb, is because it sets up a triple bomb set up directly as the opponent gets up. Love it.

Sometimes, when I'm feeling sexy, after the B22xxMid Bomb, I like to toss a short bomb on the ground while the character is on the ground, just to make myself safe. Now when the other guy sees two bombs, and one under his feet, they usually jump, and so I toss an Ex-Freeze. And the time frame looks like this.
1. B22Midbomb 1. Opponent's in mid air.
2. Shortbomb 2. Opponent's just hit the ground.
3. Recovery from short bomb. 3. Opponent's gotten up.
4. Ex-Freeze. 4. Opponent has just -barely jumped-
5. Ex-Freeze 5. Opponent lands on top of the freeze.

And then follow up with your standard Tele, iaNJP, U4xxMidbomb.