What's new

Some Matchup Questions

Vagrant

Noob
Been pretty smooth sailing online so far with sonya. We'll see where I'm at with her at GGA tonight.

I have a couple questions on matchups though, I'm not sure if i'm playing them correctly.

Vs Kit. I played with Realharris last night. Where should I keep her, space wise? I've been having success punishing f2 1 with dk, i feel like she out zones sonya. The spacing in this MU is something I really need to work on.

Vs Rax. I've read that I should zone him out for the most part. When are the best times to ring toss and should i try to do it from full screen? Half screen? I also feel like she doesn't do that bad against him upclose. Why do you guys prefer to zone him?

Vs Raiden. I suck so bad at this MU with everyone. What should i look for/ watch out for/ where on the screen should i try to stay?

Any feedback is greatly apreciated, thanks guys.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
For cyrax, you want to throw rings when you are not standing over a bomb basically. farther than half screen he won't be able to trade so it's kind of like block net, throw a ring, dodge the bomb, throw a ring, dodge a bomb, throw a ring, blockthe net, until he eventually commits to trying to get in. up close you are also fine so when he gets close you can go into footsies and either get in our get out to more zoning. depends on your opponent really.

Vagrant

Noob
For cyrax, you want to throw rings when you are not standing over a bomb basically. farther than half screen he won't be able to trade so it's kind of like block net, throw a ring, dodge the bomb, throw a ring, dodge a bomb, throw a ring, blockthe net, until he eventually commits to trying to get in. up close you are also fine so when he gets close you can go into footsies and either get in our get out to more zoning. depends on your opponent really.
Perfect summary. Thank you.