What's new

Some Kabal Pressure Setups I Use

AkTiVe

o.o
A video I recorded of the Kabal Pressure Setups I use, I know they aren't fancy like REO's or CAT's but they work well for me :)

AkTiVe

o.o
thats the whole point of my video, its for the viewer the use their own pressure system after every f4. but i get what you're saying

Lulzlou

Noob
Lulzlou whats the damage on that i cant see. jw
28% when it stops at F4. After the spin the damage is scaled badly. Its best to stop at the F4 for a mix up or continue the combo to see if your opponent is desperate enough to break. The whole point of the combo is the unbreakable damage from the iagb. B121 is 16% so thats about 12% unbreakable. If the opponent chooses to break the F4 or F4~spin into the rest of the combo, he loses 2 bars of meter for only around 4% damage. Its very situational so its not worth doing unless your opponent can die from the combo and has a breaker after the b121 or you want to keep a life lead when they have a breaker. I made this combo to give me more options, its not meant to replace anything.

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
AkTiVe - I think every serious Kabal player uses those pressure strings.

Lulzlou - Good combo for unbreakable. Not recommended online though, right? Unless you have amazing online execution. Have you used this in a match yet?

Lulzlou

Noob
AkTiVe - I think every serious Kabal player uses those pressure strings.

Lulzlou - Good combo for unbreakable. Not recommended online though, right? Unless you have amazing online execution. Have you used this in a match yet?
Never tried it online or offline. It's one of my offline combos for sure. I'm currently trying to get the timing down then use it whenever I have another offline meet up

SonicKaballs

Kaballin' since June 2011
Why aren't you nomad dashing after the f4. You are missing so much damage doing that? Also, B12ndc is +3. 13-3 = 10frame start up. You can easily get poked out if you are predictable with it or get armored between b12.
http://testyourmight.com/threads/ndc-pressure-and-block-strings-what-to-know-expect.23557/
Check this thread out

Here is something I'm working on
I love doing that when Im in practice mode. Although I think it's rather a waste unless you are in a really tight situation.

Lulzlou

Noob
Lulzlou - Can you get a Buzzsaw in after the last iAGB? For more unbreakable.

EDIT: Also, how much damage would that be?
I haven't been able to do it out of the few times I tried. Honestly I don't think it would be worth it after the scaling from the 3 iagbs. If they break the f4 at the end then obviously they are desperate. I would only use this if I knew it was going to kill them though. Even if I don't get the f4, its still 27% damage (30% with jip)

Seapeople

This one's for you
I haven't been able to do it out of the few times I tried. Honestly I don't think it would be worth it after the scaling from the 3 iagbs. If they break the f4 at the end then obviously they are desperate. I would only use this if I knew it was going to kill them though. Even if I don't get the f4, its still 27% damage (30% with jip)
Could you maybe add some ex IAGBs for more damage?