What's new

Strategy Some hit confirm/Block string setups

booivi

Good Game :)
storm-lightning-bolt-md.png
Ok, I made this thread to post some stupid things I've found while messing around with Shazam for quite a while, in training mode(Online experience too). Anyways, I'm going to name a few strings and follow-ups that puts Shazam at a good distance for either HM, AC, grab, or whatever. Keep in mind that this is not awesome tech or anything, but I figured some of you might benefit from this. You can thank me later.
-B2, 3 on hit leaves you at max distance for HM.
-F2, 2, torpedo on block also leaves you at max distance for HM.
-[1, 1, 2, torpedo] on hit, fully dash towards opponent, d3. (after d3, if it hits you can keep dashing from side to side, I like to keep doing d3 until they block, then I do 2,2,AC) this is usefull against players that don't wake up attack. They are unable to jump back, forward, or up, in between the d3's. So you'd either bait a wake-up, or get d3 chip/hit damage? lol.

Bonus:
-I found F1 to be an awesome anti-air, against real players(online). Not sure if it's just me, but you can try it out yourself.
-anti air: F1 followed by a late torpedo(it should not hit) puts you at a distance where if they decide to jump towards you, you can either anti air/air to air/or HM(right as they land or close to ground). If they backdash you can torpedo. Front dash, free HM grab.

I found some more of these "stupid" findings but I'd have to check the recordings I have in practice mode, these are just some I remember off the top of my head. Post or add anything you'd like to share. Thanks. Hope it helps somebody, God Bless.
storm-lightning-bolt-md.png