What's new

Some Cyrax matches!

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Hey. Check out some of my matches with the 'Rax from Pig Of The Hut's stream last night. http://www.twitch.tv/streamofthehut/b/344327758 Some of my techniques are far-bomb setups and "tele-baiting" (a new term I learned last night). I start at 1:22:45 and eventually lose to Mr_Mileena_'s Sonya around 1:35:00 or so. Hope it helps out some of you 'Raxes with a little technique instead of only doing resets... not that I don't do resets myself, but Cyrax is more than just that. Thanks for streaming last night, Pig.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
Is your telebait where you do bomb then teleport and they try to punish the teleport forgetting they are standing on a bomb? You did it to the sheeva a few times it seemed like. But looking pretty solid to me, you did that beastly ex saw that made me hype.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
By telebait, I mean that I stop my opponent's movement with the remnant of my teleport. For example, if Kitana does her air-butt-flying move, you can jump with Cyrax and do a teleport, and Kitana will stop where you teleported from. So you can drop a mid-range bomb first, wait for Kitana to butt-fly over you, jump and teleport, it'll stop her mid-way, and she'll land on the bomb. Describing things is hard.

By telebait, I mean that I stop my opponent's movement with the remnant of my teleport. For example, if Kitana does her air-butt-flying move, you can jump with Cyrax and do a teleport, and Kitana will stop where you teleported from. So you can drop a mid-range bomb first, wait for Kitana to butt-fly over you, jump and teleport, it'll stop her mid-way, and she'll land on the bomb. Describing things is hard.
Wow, that's some MuffinTech. Good shit.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
It's somewhat hard to do and you have to make really quick reads on your opponent, but it's very effective. This tactic probably works better with Cyblax. Cyber Sub-Zero can NOT do this because his teleport is much worse than Cyrax's. BTW, "MuffinTech"?

Skitzo

Noob
Of course Cyrax is not all about the resets. I think his command grab game/pressure is what makes him.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
Ah ok, you can do this to sub zeros slide as well, and maybe Raidens superman.