What's new

SoCal Regionals Mortal Kombat Top 8; Set to Begin at 5PM PST

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The weekend has been exactly how we expected it with many surprises, upsets and of course, extreme 2013 Mortal Kombat 9 hype. Several upsets include Slayer vs MIT, What'sHerName vs Detroit, Dark Dink's Baraka vs XBlades and Seven, and many, many more! There were 65 players for Mortal Kombat at EVO qualifier SoCal Regionals 2013! Thanks to Epic Gamer Productions for the great stream and coverage of Mortal Kombat at SoCal Regionals.

scrbanner.png

Top 8:
Winners -
  • CS DJT
  • xBlades (Liu Kang)
  • EGP Tyrant (Jax)
  • GGA 16 Bit (Kitana)
Losers -
  • Pig of the Hut (Kenshi)
  • WoundCowboy (Shang Tsung)
  • KN C.O.R.N. DetroitBalln (Kabal)
  • Dab (Kabal)
Matches will be as follows when the stream returns at 5PM PST via www.twitch.tv/epicgp
Winners
  • EGP Tyrant (Jax) vs GGA 16 Bit (Kitana)
  • CS DJT vs xBlades (Liu Kang)
Losers'
  • Dab (Kabal) vs WoundCowboy (Shang Tsung)
  • KN C.O.R.N. DetroitBalln (Kabal) vs TFA RZR Pig of the Hut
Bracket here: http://challonge.com/mk9scrtop8
TUNE IN AT 5PM PST (8PM EST/7PM CST) - www.twitch.tv/epicgp

Attachments

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
They are all going to be high level matches right off the start. I'm predicting DJT taking this. He was money with resets yesterday. If I'm wrong I'll come back and edit my post to whoever won so I look like I was right though.

great tourney.... kanechump is the worst announcer period... terrible information period when it comes to matchups... he was claiming online tactics from ferocity and he wasnt using them at all... every ex dash hit.... his understanding of this game is horrible so many errors in his commentating he shouldnt be allowed on he was taking away from wonderchefs analysis the whole time.