What's new

So yeah, Sektor looks like he'll be pretty good;)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Not sure about anyone else but been watching every gameplay vid with Sektor in it, especially in this game with his double teleport punches and JK combos combined with his seeker and normal missle combinations hehe. MKF likey :)

Those of you who have played me in UMK3 know why I am happy right now lol, after seeing his vids. He looks beastly, not sure if he'll be high tier but he'll definitely not be as low as he was in UMK3 I don't think...the one thing he did lose is the constant "seeker" option, it's now an "extended move" using 1 part of the meter, but they did give him a flame thrower and the missle from above besides his teleport punch and normal missle.

Anywho, I think he'll be pretty good and I'll be maining him for sure!

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
His X-ray looks like it does TONS of damage. And it'll combo off a simple popup like telepunch. So he will be the new mk3 robohomo for free spam damage lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol, nahh Sektor don't have a ridiculously fast spear :p so he can't be robohomo hehe. I'm glad Sektor will be better for once lol. :) I can't wait to set people up for that awesome 40%+ X-ray hehe I'm already thinking around 50%+ combos hehe ;D

ManjoumeThunder

Just a mark
After Smoke's OTG Smoke Bomb was nerfed, I decided to Alt. Sektor, since I'd only worked on Smoke, he's my current best. The most I've done with Sektor is a 30% combo, no meter.

I've got a long road ahead of me.