What's new

So - who are the last 8 characters?

Brighton

Noob
Khameleon would be awesome for the switch.
Sareena would be cool on consoles not Nintendo.
Drahmin- he’s one of the coolest looking characters. They could do a lot with him with how talented they are as artist.
Hotaru would be cool, no one from the order realm has made their way in to 11
Michael Myers - he’s my favorite horror villain.
Scarecrow - he’s my favorite Batman villian

There’s my Kombat pack 3 for MK11
Although I have 5 someone’s gotta go lol

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Not last. There will be a KP3 and most likely a 3rd story mode extension.

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.
I seem to be the only person on the planet to think this. But if we get more guests, which is likely, I'd really be excited for Michael Myers. I love the character and think he could be great in this game.

I'd also be hyped for Sektor, Cyrax to be playable, or human Smoke/Enenra. But they don't seem likely. And well Rain... won't happen, sadly.

Brighton

Noob
I think they are waitin for closer time to the new Halloween movie to release Michael. They said they tried to make him on MKX but he just didn’t fit. But now they have more motivation. I’d be stumped on how to give him 3 variations, but they should give him his hospital outfit too

Espio

Kokomo
I think I'm only gonna speculate four that I can say with logic as a basis behind their potential inclusions.

Nitara (appeared in Scorpion's Revenge, scheduled to appear in new movie, hasn't been playable in like ten plus year).
Havik (Highly requested and probably closest to on par with Fujin for post MK3 character requests that hasn't been playable in the last couple games).
Stryker (MK3 era character, I feel like NRS is continuing this trend from all DLC to include all the MK3 characters that were not playable in MKX.....Sindel, Nightwolf, Shang Tsung, Sheeva).
Ash (lurking in the shadows still).

Brighton

Noob
I think I'm only gonna speculate four that I can say with logic as a basis behind their potential inclusions.

Nitara (appeared in Scorpion's Revenge, scheduled to appear in new movie, hasn't been playable in like ten plus year).
Havik (Highly requested and probably closest to on par with Fujin for post MK3 character requests that hasn't been playable in the last couple games).
Stryker (MK3 era character, I feel like NRS is continuing this trend from all DLC to include all the MK3 characters that were not playable in MKX.....Sindel, Nightwolf, Shang Tsung, Sheeva).
Ash (lurking in the shadows still).
I hope your right about Stryker and Nitara.
I felt the same about Nitara, I was supprised to see her character was confirmed in the next movie since they’ve done virtually nothing with her.
Stryker I feel like he’s Liu Kang and Kitanas only lackey in the nether now.
Havik is cool, but I feel he’s over requested. He probably will make it soon.
As for Ash, Ashrahs probably next best thing, I think Bruce Campbell said there was a problem with the liscensing. So I believe either they will release him out the blue as a surprise or he isn’t gonna be coming anytime soon.

I might be one of few but i really would like if thet bring back Drahmin. I think this character has good potentials and can be very creative with the gear system. His masks would be awesome and his club. His disgusting body in mk11 graphics would be so cool

Brighton

Noob
I might be one of few but i really would like if thet bring back Drahmin. I think this character has good potentials and can be very creative with the gear system. His masks would be awesome and his club. His disgusting body in mk11 graphics would be so cool
Couldn’t agree more

Brighton

Noob
I Am not familiar with Killer Instinct.
He’s got a his club. And he can throw flies buzzing around him. He’s a pulverizer.
He’s not really quick.
He looks cool though. When I was younger I thought his mask was bolted to his face.
I know Ed Boom doesn’t like the character because of how hard he was to model originally.
Drahmins definitely mid to close range though.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
It’d be nice if we could get a female guest character for once. Buffy, Selene, Furiosa, The Bride, Trinity, etc.
They should include Alice from Resident Evil. She's so badass and has lots of costumes for skins and gears.

Besides Resident Evil is kind of being relevant again, so they can always use that publicity.

KCJ506

Noob
It’d be nice if we could get a female guest character for once. Buffy, Selene, Furiosa, The Bride, Trinity, etc.
IIRC, sometime after MKX came out, there was a poll somewhere about which guest character people would like and Buffy was one of the choices.