What's new

So - who are the last 8 characters?

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Assuming the datamine will prove true and we'll get 8 more characters to reach number 42, who are those characters are going to be? Now there are no more datamines and the sky's the limit!

Or is it?

I, personally, still believe that assist characters won't become DLC, so I automatically de-confirm them. I also will finally accept that Cyrax and Sektor won't come in this game and they'll give way to other characters. I also believe we'll be getting 2-3 more guests.

So, last 8 characters are going to be …

1. Havik
  2. Sareena
  3. Li Mei
  4. New MK character (Cyborg)
  5. New MK character (Ninja)
  6. Ash Williams
  7. Doomslayer
  8. Deathstroke
Who do you guys think will be the 8 remaining characters, WB willing?

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I'm still hoping for Ash. I can't let the dream die out.
Other than that, probably Havik. My money was on Sektor/Cyrax but with Robocop being in I think thats off the table. I really cannot think of a full 8 characters off the top of my head,

Mr.Khen

I am you
As much as I would love to see Havik returns. I don't think he will make it in, but lets hope!

I do see them bring back Takeda and Kung Jin, Sareena is a maybe... Perhaps Ermac or/and Reptile / Smoke or Rain
Like it or not Mileena is very likely to return we all know her reveal will break the internet, Jade was not as requested when she wasn't included in MKX and even the people who are against Mileena are somewhat condoning to her being a hot-topic. the backlash is real and has been ongoing for the last 12 months and counting
A new MK character? why? so many people want returning characters. I mean, Tremor has been requested but a lot of fans since he was never playable but I don't see any parallel to him yet, I still think there's a chance Cyrax and Sektor will return somehow.

*ignoring guests

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Idk if assist means not being in the game, Enchantress in INJ2 im pretty sure was an assist who was simply removed after her inclusion.
Enchantress' assist was removed BEFORE the main game got released (between beta release and main game release). Same with Havik. So far there hasn't been a single case of an assist getting patched out of the game AFTER the main game got released.
Could someone remind me the source of this 8 DLC characters rumour?
4241.jpg

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
As much as I would love to see Havik returns. I don't think he will make it in, but lets hope!

I do see them bring back Takeda and Kung Jin, Sareena is a maybe... Perhaps Ermac or/and Reptile / Smoke or Rain
Like it or not Mileena is very likely to return we all know her reveal will break the internet, Jade was not as requested when she wasn't included in MKX and even the people who are against Mileena are somewhat condoning to her being a hot-topic.
A new MK character? why? so many people want returning characters. I mean, Tremor has been requested but a lot of fans since he was never playable but I don't see any parallel to him yet, I still think there's a chance Cyrax and Sektor will return somehow.

*ignoring guests
Scarlet was a new character in MK9.
Triborg was a new character in MKX.

Mr.Khen

I am you
Scarlet was a new character in MK9.
Triborg was a new character in MKX.
Skarlet is a result of a red Kitana rumored in MK2, The fans Named her (from what I recall being 35 y/o) Triborg was their way of satsifying the high demand for the robots in one character.
Who else do people want to see that hasn't been playable? any leads?

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Skarlet is a result of a red Kitana rumored in MK2, The fans Named her (from what I recall being 35 y/o) Triborg was their way of satsifying the high demand for the robots in one character.
Who else do people want to see that hasn't been playable? any leads?
hydro.png

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Assuming the datamine will prove true and we'll get 8 more characters to reach number 42, who are those characters are going to be? Now there are no more datamines and the sky's the limit!

Or is it?

I, personally, still believe that assist characters won't become DLC, so I automatically de-confirm them. I also will finally accept that Cyrax and Sektor won't come in this game and they'll give way to other characters. I also believe we'll be getting 2-3 more guests.

So, last 8 characters are going to be …

1. Havik
  2. Sareena
  3. Li Mei
  4. New MK character (Cyborg)
  5. New MK character (Ninja)
  6. Ash Williams
  7. Doomslayer
  8. Deathstroke
Who do you guys think will be the 8 remaining characters, WB willing?
What I want:
HAVIC
Cyrax
Sector
DOOM SLAYER
Deathstroke is actually a Great Idea
Reptile
Sareena
Water Cybor Lin qui Guy what's his name

What were probably getting:
Meat
The vampire girl
Li Mei
Ash Williams
Micheal Meyers
Random guest Character from a game 5 out of 90 people like
2 mk Characters

KCJ506

Noob
  1. Havik
  2. Sareena
  3. Hotaru
  4. Ash
If we get 8 more, don't really care who the rest are. I would have put down Reiko and Nitara but they have assists, so I doubt they'll be playable.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Thank you @Nickolaidas

I'd love it if they add 8 MK characters, but probably half of them will end up being guests.

Havik has been rumoured a lot. Not on my top 10 but it'd be cool to have him back. Hotaru, Sareena and Reiko are great too!

Tanya was awesomly redesigned in MKX. She became one of my favourite characters thanks to that game.

Naginata ftw

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
It seems to be that you can count Ash Williams out of this game ..... at this point, looks that NRS unfortunately was not able to cut a deal with Bruce Campbell, and so, maybe next time, on MK12, we can have a chance to see Ash, who knows ? :confused:

Knowing NRS and their past practices, I think that's it, this Aftermath is all we gonna have regarding characters, plus just a couple more of balance/fixe patches, and , MK 11 support is over ..... this expansion looks pretty awesome, but , really there is chance for more stuff ? really dunno

Anyway, I really hope to be wrong, and, if is that so, if there is a bit chance of more content and future more DLC characters, my little guess and 2 cents for the remaining characters, could be this :

Havik
Sareena
Stryker
Michael Myers

I dunno if will be more than 4; but these seems more realistic to be added in the final KP for MK11 :p

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
It seems to be that you can count Ash Williams out of this game ..... at this point, looks that NRS unfortunately was not able to cut a deal with Bruce Campbell, and so, maybe next time, on MK12, we can have a chance to see Ash, who knows ? :confused:

Knowing NRS and their past practices, I think that's it, this Aftermath is all we gonna have regarding characters, plus just a couple more of balance/fixe patches, and , MK 11 support is over ..... this expansion looks pretty awesome, but , really there is chance for more stuff ? really dunno

Anyway, I really hope to be wrong, and, if is that so, if there is a bit chance of more content and future more DLC characters, my little guess and 2 cents for the remaining characters, could be this :

Havik
Sareena
Stryker
Michael Myers

I dunno if will be more than 4; but these seems more realistic to be added in the final KP for MK11 :p
Who knows man? I mean, I remember telling you guys here some months back that the Story_Name datamine meant Story DLC and most people were like, "Yeah, no."

And lo and behold, it turned out to be just that.

Also, if this is it, then the game received less support than MKX did, I think? I mean, when did MK XL came out? And how many DLC characters did Injustice 2 have? Because NRS seems to be adding with every game.

At this point, maybe they're waiting to see how Aftermath will sell, before making a decision? Who knows? But I want to believe this isn't the end.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Anyone who thinks Ash won't still be in MK11 is out of their minds. He's just simply not part of this initial DLC wave.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Who knows man? I mean, I remember telling you guys here some months back that the Story_Name datamine meant Story DLC and most people were like, "Yeah, no."

And lo and behold, it turned out to be just that.

Also, if this is it, then the game received less support than MKX did, I think? I mean, when did MK XL came out? And how many DLC characters did Injustice 2 have? Because NRS seems to be adding with every game.

At this point, maybe they're waiting to see how Aftermath will sell, before making a decision? Who knows? But I want to believe this isn't the end.
yep, hope so, dude, but, you know ..... better keep expectations at normal level, you know why ? because just creating overhype , and so, next, only to get super frustated after, is not good emotional strategy, never is ! hehe ;)

I'll give NRS / WB / Ed Boon the benefit of doubt, and see what happens next; if they are releasing this Aftermath stuff right now, and we are more or less in the middle of the year, yep, could be, could have a bit chance for something extra plus to be announced in the end of year, let's see ....

would be amazing seeing more content for this game outside what is coming now (Aftermath), but, you never know exactly what the fuck is going on and coming out of these great companies, and their weird unstable sinister crazy business practices

let's see .... as the old saying : "urge for the best, but prepare for the worst" .... hehe .... if something in the middle come, a "so-so" more or less scenario, ok then :DOGE

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
yep, hope so, dude, but, you know ..... better keep expectations at normal level, you know why ? because just creating overhype , and so, next, only to get super frustated after, is not good emotional strategy, never is ! hehe ;)

I'll give NRS / WB / Ed Boon the benefit of doubt, and see what happens next; if they are releasing this Aftermath stuff right now, and we are more or less in the middle of the year, yep, could be, could have a bit chance for something extra plus to be announced in the end of year, let's see ....

would be amazing seeing more content for this game outside what is coming now (Aftermath), but, you never know exactly what the fuck is going on and coming out of these great companies, and their weird unstable sinister crazy business practices

let's see .... as the old saying : "urge for the best, but prepare for the worst" .... hehe .... if something in the middle come, a "so-so" more or less scenario, ok then :DOGE
All I know is that I've prepared a waterfall of GIFs to celebrate once he's announced … I'm going to get a lot of shit when I post my response to him appearing.